Who are we?
Bright is artificial intelligence (AI) finance platform powered by its unique MoneyScience™ algorithm, designed to help Americans take control of their debt and start building real wealth. Bright’s technology allows all users to access highly customized financial plans. Bright’s patented platform has helped over 50,000 Americans to date, reducing $150m in debt.
Bright was founded in 2019 by Avi Patchava, an AI industry leader, and Petko Plachkov, a serial financial services entrepreneur, with over 150 staff based in San Francisco, CA, Bangalore, India, and across the US. Bright is backed by leading investors such as Sequoia.
Bright has raised funding of +$31m from 28 angel investors (incl. Naveen Tewari and Kunal Shah) between San Francisco and Bangalore, and 4 Venture Capitalist funds: Sequoia, Falcon Edge, Hummingbird, and Oakhouse partners.
What You’ll Do?
● Develop, Test and Deploy scalable AI components for Bright's Smart Banking Platform in Django / Python.
● Deriving actionable insights from data through analysis
● Develop Models and Algorithms to forecast cashflows(income, expenses [rent, bills, others], etc), categorize textual data(customer reviews, transactions), understand full financial life of user(missing accounts identification, cashflow graph), determine creditworthiness for lending(underwriting loans), doing account data inferences(minimum due, amount due, etc), predicting overdrafts, credit card debt management strategy and many such use cases.
● Come up with quick and simple design solutions to implement models and algorithms in production.
What You’ll Bring?
● Strong First Principles Problem Solver (https://jamesclear.com/first-principles)
● Experience with end-to-end deployment of Machine Learning models and related web services in production.
● Must have performed data analysis for insights
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Mathematics, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience
● Good knowledge of statistics, machine learning and python, jupyter notebooks
What You’ll get?
● A rare opportunity to work with passionate and talented colleagues in a fast-growing global startup, Certified as the Great Place to Work.
● A mission to help consumers regain their financial health
● You will build advanced skills in A.I. and Finance – trained by Tech founders who have this expertise
● You will build a deep end to end understanding of building a customer focused financial product from scratch.
● You will be able to measure and achieve real impact using AI systems in solving financial problems of users.